Sunday, January 17, 2010

My Ol` time C.R.U.S.H

Some of my close frens frequently asked me diz question:
Lyn, who was ur crush...?ahaha~it`s kinda funny....
i`m young, dork and so naive back then...still does xtually,xcept 4 d young part..haha
rite then, i`ll tell u a bit bout him,ok...

as today, i found some leisure time browsing around, adding frens at fb..mostly my ex-schoolmates..
n yeah, i was hoping dat i could find him somewhere around them...
guess what...
i did!!!
haha..i keep on smiling upon seeing his page..big2 smile.....
well, currently he`s in relationship wif someone...
i think dey both study at da same place...
ahh...wtf then, he juz my ol` crush...ol` memories... old time...:)

aha...how high is ur curiousity level rite now??haha
let me drop a few hints...
as myb those who know,can catch up who is him..really..
ready....go

1.when i 1st met him, on the bus..i was 13 n he already 16...he`s tall..dat was de 1st time i really noticed him..
2.believe it or not...he is the next door neighbour to one of my close fren...ahaha
3.he have a similar resemblance to Ken Chu, part of F4 grup...(somehow i find myself attracted to diz type of men...hoh)
4.he held the title "chess king" as he won some chess tournament at district level...i played chess wif him once..all shaking...he called me..well....cute..but to his fren la..no directly oki....hahahaha~~
5.he always wore long-sleeve shirt..school uniform and songkok...i remember how i kept on glancing at his back..during assembly, at d surau, dwn mkn..evrywhere..geeeee..
6.i still remember that his class was painted in green...
7.he used to transferred to one very fames boarding school..as he`s obtain excellent result in PMR..i still remember seeing him pack up all his stuff into his parent`s car..my feelings....empty..when can we ever meet again... but he moved back....yay...so i kept on watching him..
8.he talked to me once or twice...n my heart like pounding, beating hard..sweat in my palm...oooohhh...
9.currently he`s taking degree in engineering..wow...future engineer..i thought he`s taking education..teacher...not bad dowh~hehe
10.i still look for him whenever i get passed his house..:))))


there...loads of hint really...but he still doesn`t approved me..aiyooh i juz find him la...
n if managed to guess who is him, dun get surprised k....plez du not question my taste in man...hehe
ah, i`m a stalker...again...
<3


0 comments: